Through our membership with NHSDA, there is another opportunity to earn scholarship money. Please notify your chapter sponsor if this is of interest to you.
For more information click on this link that will take you directly to the website site page for NHSDA. https://www.nhsda-ndeo.org
Artistic Merit: The Nominee must demonstrate artistic and technical excellence in dance.
- Technical excellence as seen in solo video
- Artistic Merit as seen in solo video
- Essay #1: Choreography - What was the intent of your original choreography? Please provide title of work, inspiration, and any challenges you encountered in the choreographic process. (Limit 250 words)
Leadership: The Nominee must demonstrate outstanding leadership in and outside of the field of dance at the school, community, state, and/or national level.
- Recommendation Letter
- Essay #2: Impact of Dance on Life - What impact has dance had on your life, in and out of the studio? How do you plan to use this influence in the future to have an impact on other people and communities? (Limit 500 words)
Academic Achievement: The Nominee must demonstrate academic excellence with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Overall school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Transcript (official or unofficial)
- Grammar and Writing Style - Based on Essay #1 and Essay #2